By Melissa Verplank
Theory of 5 is the perfect book for professional groomers, whether you are just starting out iin your grooming career or have been grooming for years, looking for ideas and techniques to help you work faster and smarter!
From cover to cover theory is filled with easy to understand instructions complete with step-by-step photos and beautiful illustions that will help the beginner as well as the professional pet stylist meet the grooming needs of every breed.
Melissa's outstanding grooming skills, passion for teaching and dedication to excellence has made her an Award Winning Leader in our industry.
Here's just a small overview of what you will get on these information filled 127 pages:
- Grooming Body Styles - This chapter gives you 31 pages of direction in clipping, shaping and sculpting the different types of body trims.
- Head Styles - 30 pages cover the how-to's of top knot to terriers to those adorable round teddybear heads. You will be HEAD of completion after reading this chapter.
- Ear Styles - 14 pages of concise instruction on shaping all ear types.
- Feet Styles - 15 pages of clear, detailed clipping, scissoring and shaping instruction that will allow you to achieve 4 perfect shaped feet.
- Tail Styles - 10 pages of tail shapes, patterns and tips for the perfect end to a dog well groomed.
Whether you are new to grooming or just want to clip your own dog, The Theory of 5 will provide you with information, instruction and tips from a world renowned professional groomer.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other OZ Grooming World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.