DYEX is a non-bleaching colour for your canine friends, it will not colour over black hair, DYEX has been used on cats, guinea pigs and ferrets without any known side effects.
- Deep Violet
- Fresh Pink
- Cheery Pink
- Natural Red
- Lemon Yellow
- Light Green
- Mint Green
- Marine Blue
- DYEX needs to be used on a clean coat - pets must be washed first.
- Pour required amount of DYEX into bowl and apply evenly with tint brush (you will need to purchase this seperately), to prevent patchiness it is important to apply the dye right to the hair roots rather than just to the surface of hair. After application comb dye through hair.
- Wrap coloured area in aluminium foil. if needed use plastic hair clips to secure.
- Leave at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes. Leave in longer if a brighter colour is desired.
- Rinse useing warm water, thoroughly rinse coloured area. Use a mild shampoo to carefully wash hair until water runs clear. Complete by using a conditioner if required.
- Towel dry then style as usual.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other OZ Grooming World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.