OZ Grooming World is the only Authorized Warranty Agent of Aeolus, Shernbao, XPower and Double K in Australia, all 4 brands has 1 year limited warranty from date of purchase against any manufacturing faults.
- All products returned for repair under warranty must have proof of purchas (eg. invoice).
- All inward freight/postage is to be paid by the customer.
- If product is covered under warranty, we will pay for the return postage; otherwise return freight will be added to the the final invoice.
- Warranty limitations: Warranty applies to original purchaser only. Warranty does not cover filters, motor brushes, hoses, casters or vacuum bags. Warranty does not apply to motor if motor brushes are not changed every 500 hours of operation and filters are not cleaned as necessary. Warranty does not cover abuse, fire, acts of war, droppage, improper voltage, disassembly, alternation or damage from lack of proper maintenance. Disassembly, repair or service (with exception of changing motor brushes and cleaning filters) by anyone other than OZ Grooming World authorized service agent will void the warranty.
- Electric and hydraulic lifting tables / baths: Due to the nature of the working environment, both electric and hydraulic lifting tables / baths installed in mobile grooming station may suffer from premature wear and tear because of the excessive vibration and the poor air circulation. As a result both electric and hydraulic lifting tables / baths are not recommended to be installed in a mobile grooming station. Warranty for the those electric and hydraulic lifting tables / baths installed in a mobile grooming station will be reduced to 6 months. Replacement parts installed in these tables / baths will also have their warranty period reduced to 6 months.
When returning the product for warranty, please ensure the following:
- Postage is prepaid
- Use sturdy packaging to protect the product against damage in transit - such damage is not covered by the warranty.
- Include your name, address and proof of purchase
- Provide a detailed description of the fault
For following branded products, we would suggest customers contact Australia importer or their authorized warranty agents directly for warranty claims, this would help to solve problem more effectively.
- Shear Magic