MALASEB medicated foam by Dermcare.
- Miconazole nitrate 20g/L, chlorhexidine gluconate 20g/L
- Antifungal effect against Malassezia, and a potent activity against bacteria. Chlorhexidine has a broad spectrum of activity against bacteria, yeasts, moulds and fungi.
- A natural Keratolytic without drying the skin.
- Removes damaged lipids without stripping the coat or skin, helping to normalise the skin's microenvironment.
- Treatment of seborrhoeic dermatitis associated with Staphylococcus intermedius and Malassezia; aids in the treatment of ringworm in dogs and cats.
Directions for use
- Wet the animal thoroughly with clean water.
- Apply the foam to the animal at several points and massage into the coat.
- A sponge assists lathering and penetration of the coat.
- Ensure that Malaseb is applied around the lips, under the tail and between the toes as these areas harbour causative organisms.
- Allow to stand for ten minutes, then rinse off with clean water.
- Repeat twice weekly until symptoms abate then use weekly, or on veterinay advice.
- With ringworm all in-contact animals should be treated to limit infection spreading and environmental contamination.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other OZ Grooming World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.