The latest development in Nail Polish has arrived! All New PAWZ Vegan Nail Polish - For Pets and People Too!
- 16 Gorgeous and Bright Colours
- Vegan formula: No animal ingredients or animal testing
- 82% Plant sourced using sustainable ingredients derived from vegetable sources including potato and corn
- Free from the harsh petrochemicals found in traditional polish
- Breathable and Paraben and Fragrance Free
- High performance product tested to meet the colour, gloss, wear and application characteristics of traditional formulations
- NO Formaldehyde, Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin, Ethyl Tosylamide, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate, Xylene, Triphenyl Phosphate, Camphor, Animal derived ingredients, Benzophenone-1, Styreneacrylates
- Made In Australia
- Start with a clean, hair free nail – Shorten the nail before you apply polish if required.
- Apply a light & quick first coat. In some cases one coat will be enough, however if you need to apply another coat make sure to wait for the first one to dry sufficiently first, approximately 1 minute, depending on how thick you applied the polish.
- We always recommend only doing the front 2 paws. It’s still eye-catching with brilliant colour, without the hassle of making sure your pet doesn’t mess their front AND back paws!
- Sit back and enjoy how cute and colourful your fur babies' paws now look.
Blue nail polish with crazy confetti on topBy: Rachel on 9 May 2023Hi I bought dogs nail polish in blue & crazy confetti My dog Josie has black nails so I painted them blue x 2 coats then I painted 2 x coats of crazy confetti over the bkue Looks amazing Would love to leave photos but nothing there to do this