KANISTAR Veterinary Oxygen Concentrator 2L (New Model)
The KO2-2F Oxygen Concentrator is for the use of a veterinarian to supply a continuous flow of Oxygen when needed. This unit KO2-2F Oxygen Concentrator is designed and intended for the use of a veterinarian in a vet hospital, "animal clinic".
Compressor made using German technology and USA made molecular sieve, ensuring durable service life.
- LCD display, allowing easy and accurate air flow management.
- With infrared remote control system, can be operated conveniently.
- Consistent 2L/min oxygen flow at stable concentration between 87% to 95.5%.
- The anion generator can increase the air purity level, given freshness experiences as in nature.
- Extremely quiet; running at only 43 decibels!
- Real-time intelligent monitoring system to know the status of machine at any time.
- The alarm function can ensure the user clean the filter regularly for good maintenance to the machine.
- It is a cost saving solution for replacing traditionally used oxygen bottles.
The whole machine looks like a cuboid, the dimension of it is H27cm (10.6") x W17.5cm (6.9") x D29.5cm (11.6").
- Firstly, you should remove the rubber stopper, then fill the bottle with pure water (or distilled water) to the level indicated by the manufacturer.
- Then, plug the power cord into the power connection port of the machine.
- After that, turn the power switch to "│" , the LCD will display "HELLO" indicates that the machine is normal. 4 seconds later, the LCD shows flow rate, oxygen concentration, elapsed time and time setting interface "--", then the machine will start to operate.
- Press the "FLOW RATE" button on the control panel to set oxygen level required, the display screen will show the flow rate and oxygen concentration.
- Connect the oxygen tubing to the oxygen outlet on the humidifier, the oxygen will start to flow.
This machine owns negative ion therapy. You just need press the "negative Ion" button on the control pannel to generate negative ions, which is good for animals body.
|Dimension||W31.7cm x D19cm x H37.7cm|
|Safety system||Current overload or loose connection, automatic shutdown; Compressor with abnormal high temperature, automatic shutdown;|
|Electric classification||Class II|
|Work system||Work continuously|
The KO2-2F Oxygen Concentrator is a cost eﬀective way to supply Oxygen for extended periods of time. Some examples are Oxygen therapy, oxygen for surgical operations and other vet uses including but not restricted to recovery from operations, assisting new-born babies, heat stress and general illnesses.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other OZ Grooming World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.