This is the NEW SECOND EDITION of the book that has set the industry standard for grooming reference guides. You get step-by-step instructions and beautiful, easy to follow illustrations that have made this book a must-have for groomers and stylists world-wide. Written by esteemed stylist, speaker, and judge, Melissa Verplank (CMG) and featuring gorgeous illustrations by renowned wildlife artist Lisa Van Sweden, this amazing guide is based on Ms. Verplank's years of experience and expert grooming skills. Notes From the Grooming Table has put thousands on the path to beautiful grooming.
- grooming instructions and illustrations for over 200 breeds.
- 145 added pages!
- a complete index to making searching even easier!
- a completely remastered tools and equipment section, including new information on shears, brushes, clippers, stripping tools, and so much more!
- completely new metal guard comb section.
- updated clipper blade length section.
- 2 new bathing and drying sections, including amazing instructions and illustrations.
- new sections have been added that describe the historic function and design of each dog group.
- 51 new breeds have been added, including Hairless and Rustic coats.
- includes detailed sections on classic Poodle and drop coat styles.
- the entire book has new and updated breed profile styling.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other OZ Grooming World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.