Item Code: 81355
The Roseline 5½” Straight Scissors (81355) are a set of professional dog grooming shears designed for trimming work around the feet and face. This compact pair of Straight Scissors are ideal for those who find the 4½" and the 5" blade lengths too small when completing close trimming work. These scissors feature single micro-serration blades, as well as removable rubber finger inserts and a screw fix finger rest for precision and comfort.
Roseline is a premium manufacturer of stainless steel scissors. This German company offers good value, quality scissors ideal for commercial work in busy grooming salons. Each Roseline scissor is micro-serrated for versatility, resilience and durability. These well balanced scissors have been designed to catch and hold hair whilst scissoring.
- Stainless steel.
- Satin finish, single microserration.
- Adjustable screw, and removalbe rubber finger inserts.
- Symmetric handle.
- Slightly longer pair of quality scissors ideal for trimming delicate areas.
- Approved Witte quality.
- Ergonomical formed grip (therefore gentle for arm)
- Handmade in Solingen Germany to provide the highest quality and smoothest operation.
- All blades are finely ground for a long-lasting edge.
- Ice-tempered metal to ensure long life.
Groomers Expert Tips: All Roseline scissors are constructed from lightweight, ICE tempered steel, making them particularly resilient and durable.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other OZ Grooming World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.