Item Code: 82065
The Roseline 6½” Straight Scissors (82065) are a pair of professional dog grooming shears ideal for student groomers. Various scissoring can be completed with these shears, although they are particularly suited to trimming work on the legs, or general work on small dogs. This Rose Line item is excellent for beginners, and ideal for those who are less experienced. These scissors feature single micro-serration blades for a crisp cut, as well as removable rubber finger inserts and a screw fix finger rest for optimum precision and comfort.
Roseline is a premium manufacturer of stainless steel scissors. This German company offers good value, quality scissors ideal for commercial work in busy grooming salons. Each Roseline scissor is micro-serrated for versatility, resilience and durability. These well balanced scissors have been designed to catch and hold hair whilst scissoring.
- Stainless steel.
- Satin finish, single microserration.
- Adjustable screw, and removalbe rubber finger inserts.
- Symmetric handle.
- Slightly longer pair of quality scissors ideal for trimming delicate areas.
- Approved Witte quality.
- Ergonomical formed grip (therefore gentle for arm)
- Handmade in Solingen Germany to provide the highest quality and smoothest operation.
- All blades are finely ground for a long-lasting edge.
- Ice-tempered metal to ensure long life.
- Package: Witte Box
Groomers Expert Tips: This is a highly popular pair of scissors that are ideal for beginners. Ensure that you get your scissors professionally sharpened when necessary.
Help other OZ Grooming World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.