Item Code: 89857
Roseline 8” Single Edge Thinning Scissors (89857) are long professional dog grooming shears designed for blending and fine finishing work. The scissors have 52 widespread teeth on a single edge, offering a fine thinning action, and feature a short shank and an offset handle for comfort and precision. These scissors feature removable rubber finger inserts and a screw fix finger rest.
Roseline is a premium manufacturer of stainless steel scissors. This German company offers good value, quality scissors ideal for commercial work in busy grooming salons. Each pair of Roseline scissors are micro-serrated for versatility, resilience and durability. These well balanced scissors have been designed to catch and hold hair whilst scissoring.
- Designed for blending and finishing work.
- Satin finish.
- Stainless steel.
- Single micro serration, and single polished edge.
- Adjustable screw and fignerrings assembled.
- Offset handle.
- Feather weight with fine serated edge so you can feel the scissors working.
- Handmade in Solingen Germany to provide the highest quality and smoothest operation.
- All blades are finely ground for a long-lasting edge.
- Ice-tempered metal to ensure long life.
- Package: Witte Box
Groomers Expert Tips: These thinners feature a long blade and short shank, making them more comfortable for use over prolonged periods. They are therefore ideal for fine finishing work on larger breeds of dog.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other OZ Grooming World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.