AEOLUS Cyclone Grooming Dryer with Heater
- New Launched 52mm diameter hose system and highly improved motor, give the user a much higher blow force of 605 grams, which is an increase of 45%, and an unmatched wind speed of 60 m/s, which is an increase over previouse model by 40%.
- Longer carbon brush of 38mm, which is the longest on the current market, and smaller sparks created by smaller carbon pellets and smoother roto, give the TD901T a longer lifespan by 30% compared to the previous model.
- A better air flow system and a smaller flow friction force, has allowed this dryer to perform at a higher energy efficient ratio.
- One-click Easy Operation: allows operator to remove nozzle head with use of just one finger, with a simple click of the attachment.
- With heater function useful for cold weather.
- Australian 240V power plug.
(12 month warranty for dryer only, excluding hose, carbon brush, handle, nozzle and cord, unless DOA 7 days after receive)
Optional Accessories: Dryer Stand, and Finishing Pipe can be purchased separately.
|Maximum Wind Speed||60 m/s|
Nozzle and hose gets hot to handle23 March 2020I found this dryer with the heat function 'on' becomes very hot to continue holding as you dry the dogs coat. This becomes a problem for drying larger dogs with a double coat. I have to wear a leather glove in order to be able to continue drying the dog.