Double K Industries™ is proud to present the Challengair™ EXTREME™ Animal Dryer. The EXTREME™ dryer has greater effectiveness, air volume, velocity, versatility and value with less noise than any product in its category. Featuring two, 124 CFM, twin turbine motor/fan assemblies mounted in elastomeric noise and vibration damping enclosures. The redesigned clamshell High Impact ABS housing allows easy access to motors and components for brush changes and service, and is also impact resistant, rustproof and dent-proof. The hose locks to the dryer with a convenient, unique half-twist motion eliminating the risk of pop-off. Hermetically isolated switches and electronics are protected from contaminants, while the dual air inlet filtration system protects the motors and other components. Multiple, “pop‑on” and off Airgonomic™ nozzle tips, including the “air sweep” nozzle remove water from animals and penetrates dense undercoats with great efficiency and versatility. 10 ft. crushproof hose standard.
Choosing Between The Airmax™ or EXtreme™ Animal Dryers
The difference between the Airmax and Extreme dryers is the motor and fan assembly:
1) The Extreme motor runs at slower RPM’s and produces more heat.
2) The Extreme fan assembly produces more airflow (CFM) at slower RPM’s.
3) The combination of motor design and fan assembly maintains the airflow (CFM) through longer lengths of hose.
4) The before mentioned features result in the Extreme being a quieter more efficient dryer which requires less maintenance.
5) The Extreme is also about 5 lbs. heavier than the Airmax.
Horse Power: 3 Each Motor
Motor Air Volume: 124 CFM
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other OZ Grooming World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.