- The EXTREME™ dryer has greater effectiveness, air volume, velocity, versatility and value with less noise than any product in its category.
- Featuring two, 124 CFM, twin turbine motor/fan assemblies mounted in elastomeric noise and vibration damping enclosures.
- The redesigned clamshell High Impact ABS housing allows easy access to motors and components for brush changes and service, and is also impact resistant, rustproof and dent-proof.
- The hose locks to the dryer with a convenient, unique half-twist motion eliminating the risk of pop-off.
- Hermetically isolated switches and electronics are protected from contaminants, while the dual air inlet filtration system protects the motors and other components.
- Multiple, “pop‑on” and off Airgonomic™ nozzle tips, including the “air sweep” nozzle remove water from animals and penetrates dense undercoats with great efficiency and versatility. 10 ft. crushproof hose standard.
- The difference between the Airmax and Extreme dryers is the motor and fan assembly:
- The Extreme motor runs at slower RPM’s and produces more heat.
- The Extreme fan assembly produces more airflow (CFM) at slower RPM’s.
- The combination of motor design and fan assembly maintains the airflow (CFM) through longer lengths of hose.
- The before mentioned features result in the Extreme being a quieter more efficient dryer which requires less maintenance.
- The Extreme is also about 5 lbs. heavier than the Airmax.
Horse Power: 3 Each Motor
Motor Air Volume: 124 CFM
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other OZ Grooming World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.