The popular TLC-40 Advance has been redesigned to offer additional features such as increased humidity range, variable fan speed and a nebulizer. Tough, efficient, easily cleaned and quick to set up, the new TLC-40 Advance Series II Parrot Brooder/ICU/Recovery Incubator is ideal for newly hatched exotic chicks and sick, injured or orphaned birds and mammals. It features:
- Accurate digital temperature control adjustable through an easy to use menu with display in °C or °F
- High and low temperature alarms including the new room temperature alarm
- Digital display of the humidity level achieved in the chamber
- Water reservoir with external top up to reduce the risk of dehydration
- Increased humidity range thanks to an improved door fit and an increased evaporating surface
- Unique air filtration for removal of airborne bacteria and fungi from the chamber (filter replacements available)
- Adjustable fresh air exchange through a door mounted vent
- Variable fan speed for particularly stress-sensitive animals
- Tough clear hinged door with secure catch
- Switchable internal light
- Nebulizer solution holder (nebulizer pump not supplied)
- Biomaster™ anti-microbial plastic construction - robust and easy to clean
Internal dimensions: 15.5" wide x 12" deep x 11" high.
For fully automatic humidity control please see the TLC-40 Zoologica. For larger units see the TLC-50 Eco, Advance or Zoologica brooders.
Help other OZ Grooming World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.