COTEX Hydrokill Flea & Tick Rinse Concentrate 500ml
Make 4 payments of $6.49 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- COTEX Hydrokill is a proven, highly effective, fast acting Flea, Tick and Lice treatment
- The main active, Pyrethrin, is a Fast Knockdown natural insecticide which acts immediately on Fleas, Ticks and Lice
- COTEX Hydrokill may be used daily during high Flea infestation periods
- For continuous Paralysis Tick control the animal should be rinsed as per the label, every 3 days, during tick season
- In Northern parts of Australia tick season can be all year round and in southern areas, from spring through to autumn
- Generally the worst time for paralysis tick is in spring and early summer DO NOT RINSE OFF after washing the animal
- Some Hydrobath operators and Groomers report they add 10-20 mls to the Petway Shampoo mix in the tub prior to washing dogs and cats, as a precaution in the Flea Season even when there is no obvious flea activity on the animal
- Use as per label
- May be used in vacuum type systems
- Can be used on dog, cats, puppies, kittens and caged birds, however, we recommend not using on animals under 3 months of age
- Mix 10ml concentrate with 1 litre of warm water
- We recommend halving the dosage when using on cats/kittens
- Sponge or spray dog or cat with this solution until thoroughly soaked
- Avoid contact with pet’s eyes
- Allow animal to dry naturally
- For best results do not rinse off
- Puppies and kittens should be towelled dry to prevent chilling
- Repeat as necessary for control of infestation
- The ideal treatment for continuous paralysis tick control is to rinse the animal according to label direction once every 3 days
- Do not rinse off
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other OZ Grooming World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.