- Mix 8ml of concentrate with 800ml of warm water.
- Dip, swab, sponge or spray pet with this solution until thoroughly soaked.
- Avoid contact with pets eyes.
- Allow animal to naturally.
- Puppy and kittens should be towelled dry to prevent chilling.
- For best results do not rinse off.
- Repeat as neccessary for control of infestation.
- The suggested treatment for continuous paralysis tick control is to rinse the animal according to label directions every 3 days.
- In tick season daily searching for and removal of any ticks found is recommended.
- Comes with measure cup.
- Widely used in hydrobaths.
Help other OZ Grooming World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.