F10 SC Veterinary Disinfectant
F10 is a highly effective, broad spectrum disinfectant used in many veterinary surgeries, kennels and catteries.
- Broad spectrum disinfectant
- Rapidly kills most viruses, bacteria, fungi and spores
- No adverse effects on people, animals, surfaces or equipment
- Biodegradable and ecologically friendly
- Economical, if 2L of high level disinfection dilution is used daily, 200ml of concentrate will last 25 days
F10 disinfectant is suitable for many veterinary and animal husbandry applications. It is broad spectrum and effective against viruses, bacteria, fungi and spores. Unlike many other strong disinfectants F10 has no adverse effects on people, animals, surfaces or equipment.
For best results follow manufacturer instructions for dilution and application to ensure effective disinfection:
- General disinfection of hard surfaces - dilute 1:500
- High level disinfection - dilute 1:250
- For the most resistant viruses (eg parvovirus) - dilute 1:125
Help other OZ Grooming World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.