- Personal hygiene for electric clippers. Protects, cleans, lubricates, deodorizes, and conditions your clipper blades, shears, manicure implements and many other cutting tools for better cuts.
- Water Free Will not rust blades like water based cleaners.
- Will not harm clippers.
- Germ-free without removing the blades.
- Clippers must be cleaned after every individual service.
- EPA Registered Disinfectant (Patented)
- Turn clippers off and brush the hair from blades with H-42 clipper brush.
- Holding clippers in downward position over paper or cloth towel and with clipper running, direectly spray blades to completely flush blades of all foreight mater.
- Once blades are clean, turn clipper off and let blades remain wet for at least ten minutes; then wipe clean.
- Clippers are ready for Use.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other OZ Grooming World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.