- Personal hygiene for electric clippers. Protects, cleans, lubricates, deodorizes, and conditions your clipper blades, shears, manicure implements and many other cutting tools for better cuts.
- Water Free Will not rust blades like water based cleaners.
- Will not harm clippers.
- Germ-free without removing the blades.
- Clippers must be cleaned after every individual service.
- EPA Registered Disinfectant (Patented)
- Turn clippers off and brush the hair from blades with a H-42 clipper brush.
- Turn clippers on and let blades stay in cleaner for five or six seconds.
- Turn off and let blades remain wet for at least ten minutes.
- Wipe off excess cleaner with clan dry cloth.
- Clippers are ready for Use without removing the blades.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other OZ Grooming World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.