Item Code: 89801
The Roseline 8” Swan Neck Straight Scissors (89801) are a pair of professional dog grooming shears suitable for important finishing work and cutting smooth lines. These Roseline Scissors feature a short shank, an ergonomic offset handle, and drop shaped blanking, making them comfortable to use for prolong periods. These Swan Neck Scissors have a smooth, efficient cutting action and are ICE tempered for increased blade sharpness. Includes removable rubberised inserts for increased thumb support, and a screw fix finger rest for optimum precision and comfort.
- Extremely Sharp!
- Satin finish.
- Single micro serration, and single polished edge.
- Ergonomic, professional finishing scissors ideal for prolonged use.
- Adjustable screw removable figner rest comes insertable soft cushioned finger rings in a satin finish.
- Fingerrest and fingerrings assembled.
- Feather weight with fine serated edge so you can feel the scissors working.
- Offset handle.
- Made in Solingen Germany.
- All shears are handmade in Germany to provide the highest quality and smoothest operation.
- All blades are finely ground for a long-lasting edge.
- Ice-tempered metal to ensure long life.
Groomers Expert Tips: Mark old scissors with nail varnish so that they can be easily identified and used on dirty coats. Keep new or high quality finishing scissors for clean coats only for a prolonged, consistent finish.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other OZ Grooming World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.