- 11 stainless steel serrated blades with rounded tip for maximum safety.
- The special blade design provides effortless mat removal.
- The ergonomic handle features rubber anti-slip for maximum comfort and grip.
- Blades can easily be reversed for left-handed use.
- Using a gentle combing action start at the end of the coat and work backwards towards the root.
- The mat will divide and with the help of a slicker brush it will be possible to remove the mat completely.
- Remember to brush the divided mats with the slicker before repeated use of the Dematting Comb.
- When removing mats, always work in the direction of coat growth, never against.
- Severely matted hair should be treated with a de-matting spray.
- To prevent mats and tangles, the dog's coat should be regularly bathed, treated with a conditioner and brushed daily.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other OZ Grooming World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.