Unique duo-pin design features both long and short durable angled teeth. Classic curved back design is excellent for removing the most stubborn mats and tangles, even in difficult to reach places. The Universal Duo-Pin slicker is ideal for use after bathing while blow drying the coat. Use light, long strokes with and against the direction of coat growth. Brush slowly to avoid static build-up. If the coat is matted, use the Universal Duo-Pin slicker in combination with a Matbuster de-matting tool. To prevent mats and tangles, the dog's coat should be regularly bathed, treated with a conditioner and brushed daily.
Instructions for use:
- Long coats-Gently brush with a light, long stroke, brushing beyond the ends of the hair tip to avoid static and breakage.
- For best results brush the hair in layers.
- Start at the bottom by parting the coat horizontally and holding the un-brushed portion up with your free hand.
- Work methodically upwards, keeping your wrist straight to avoid contact with the dogs skin.
- Curly coats-Brush in the direction of coat growth and then against it using light, long strokes Harsh coats-Brush the coat in the direction of coat growth then against if necessary to remove mats and dead hair.
- Pay special attention to areas that are prone to matting, like behind ears, on the loins and under the legs.
- Use a coarse comb to check for any remaining mats after brushing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other OZ Grooming World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.