- Compact cordless trimmer with an ultra quiet motor.
- Lightweight and powerful, 5350 strokes per minute.
- Cool running; 100 minutes of cordless operation.
- Low vibration and exceptionally quiet.
- The stainless steel blade is specially designed for neat, delicate detailing work.
- Excellent trimmer for feet, face and finish work; glides through coats quickly and efficiently.
- Blade measure just 28mm across and delivers a close cut to 0.4mm.
- Includes 1 attachment comb.
- Made in Europe - Professional Quality.
- Comes with AU plug.
Do not buy - absolute uselessBy: Maree on 7 April 2023So I have owned two sets of Wahl KMSS clippers and had no problems with these so I thought keep with Wahl and buy the BravMini so I can do the paws of both my dogs (as they have sensitive feet). When I first used this, they cut for about 2 minutes then stopped cutting. So I cleaned and oiled and they started cutting again for another 2 minutes and then they stopped cutting. Initially I thought that I had received a defective blade, so I sent the blade back to Wahl and received another blade. The next time I trimmed my dogs feet (yes the feet were clean) it cut for 2 minutes, then stopped cutting. So I cleaned and oiled. They cut for two minutes then stopped again. So I sent the whole clipper and blade back to Wahl. They sent them back to me saying there weren't defective. so this has continued to happen for the last 6 months to the point that I want to throw these stupid clippers through the window. I have been so extremely dissatisfied with these clippers that I have ended up buying a pair of Shear Magic Rocket. And you know what, I haven't had an issue. I would have rated these zero stars...