Tough, efficient, easily cleaned and quick to set up, the TLC-40 Eco Parrot Brooder/ICU/Recovery Incubator is ideal for newly hatched exotic chicks and sick, injured or orphaned birds and mammals. The popular TLC-40 Eco has been redesigned Tough, efficient, easily cleaned and quick to set up, the new TLC-40 Eco Series II Parrot Brooder/ICU/Recovery Incubator is ideal for newly hatched exotic chicks and sick, injured or orphaned birds and mammals.
- Accurate digital temperature control adjustable through an easy to use menu with display in °C or °F
- High and low temperature alarms including the new room temperature alarm
- Unique air filtration for removal of airborne bacteria and fungi from the chamber (filter replacements available)
- Water reservoir with external top up to reduce the risk of dehydration
- Increased humidity range thanks to an improved door fit and an increased evaporating surface
- Adjustable fresh air exchange through a door mounted vent
- Tough clear hinged door with secure catch
- Polygiene Biomaster™ anti-microbial plastic construction - robust and easy to clean
Internal dimensions: 15.5" wide x 12" deep x 11" high.
For humidity display or fully automatic humidity control and other additional facilities such as variable fan speed, a light or a nebulizer, see the: TLC-40 Advance Series II, TLC-40 Zoologica II
For larger units, see the: TLC-50 Eco, Advance or Zoologica brooders.
Help other OZ Grooming World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.