FIDO's Fre-Itch Rinse Concentrate is made from natural pyrethrum to effectively kill fleas, lice and ticks including paralysis ticks. Its provents tick attachment and fleas for up to three days on dogs and cats.
Active Constituents: 10g/L Pyrethrins, 18g/L Piperonyl Butoxide, 30g/L N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide
Directions for use:
- Mix 8ml of concentrate with 800ml of warm water.
- Dip, swab, sponge or spray pet with this solution until thoroughly soaked.
- Avoid contact with pets eyes.
- Allow animal to naturally.
- Puppy and kittens should be towelled dry to prevent chilling.
- For best results do not rinse off.
- Repeat as neccessary for control of infestation.
- The suggested treatment for continuous paralysis tick control is to rinse the animal according to label directions every 3 days.
- In tick season daily searching for and removal of any ticks found is recommended.
- Comes with measure cup.
- Widely used in hydrobaths.
Help other OZ Grooming World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.